Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Ben Graham
2014-12-22T18:02:04Z
I can't get VisualCron to connect with our Exchange email server via SMTP. The documentation shows that I can go to Settings > Email Settings and see options like:

SMTP Server
Server Port
Username
Password
To Email
From Email
From Name

When I go to Settings > Email Settings the only fields I see are:
To Email
From Email
From Name

I've also tried to access it via Server > Connections > Add > SMTP but everything seems to error out.
Sponsor
Forum information
thomas
2014-12-23T09:59:01Z
Hi

It is through Server > Connection > Add, where you create connections. What do you mean by 'error out' ?
Ben Graham
2014-12-23T12:22:01Z
I deleted the connection and added it again this morning and it seems to be working. It's possible I had an error in the user credentials, or it hadn't replicated to the local domain controller. Thanks for the reply, although you should update the documentation to reflect that the email connection settings have been moved.
thomas
2014-12-23T12:24:10Z
Hi

Glad it worked out. I would update the documentation if I worked for VisualCron. Have a nice Christmas!

Thomas
Support
2014-12-23T17:55:11Z
Originally Posted by: thomas 

Hi

Glad it worked out. I would update the documentation if I worked for VisualCron. Have a nice Christmas!

Thomas

Thanks for the feedback and happy holidays to you too!
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top