Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

serverteam
2016-09-12T05:25:44Z
Hello,
During the installation 2 certificates were added: myvc issued by Root Agency and vc issued by myvc. For the both I see the error: This certificate has an invalid digital signature. My monitoring tool is not happy.
Is it a solution to change these certificate? Can we remove these?
Thanks in advance
Jonathan
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2016-09-12T09:15:35Z
The server creates these certificates for communication between Client and Server. Currently the only way is to accept these certificates.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
serverteam
RCoop
2018-02-28T21:23:40Z
We are also having an issue where monitoring tools report these certificates (vc and myvc) for having an invalid digital signature. I have found i can remove them and still use the client without issue but they are just subsequently recreated. I know you mentioned you were planning to deprecate these in the past, has that occurred yet? do the latest versions of cron still use these certificates? or could you provide some more insight into why the signature is not considered valid by windows? thanks.
Support
2018-02-28T22:03:10Z
Originally Posted by: RCoop 

We are also having an issue where monitoring tools report these certificates (vc and myvc) for having an invalid digital signature. I have found i can remove them and still use the client without issue but they are just subsequently recreated. I know you mentioned you were planning to deprecate these in the past, has that occurred yet? do the latest versions of cron still use these certificates? or could you provide some more insight into why the signature is not considered valid by windows? thanks.

These certificates has already been deprecated in the latest versions. Which version are you running?
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top