Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Granville
2014-07-31T09:55:51Z
Good day I trying to reach VisualCron support but I get the following error (please see below) is anyone else having this problem.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: FW: Error Unable to change folder to
Sent: 7/31/2014 5:36 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

support@visualcron.com on 7/31/2014 5:36 AM
The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
< mail.trion.com #5.0.0 smtp; 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Your message was received but it could not be saved. Please retry later.' (delivery attempts: 0)>
Sponsor
Forum information
Paul Nelson
2014-07-31T16:17:54Z
I am having the same problem. Unable to get any support and the website is not working to access license or support either. I see you posted this 6 hours ago and there has been no response. So much for priority paid support 😕
rodwaymore
2014-07-31T17:31:44Z
When I select to view "My licenses" under the My pages section on the VisualCron site, it produces a "There is not enough space on the disk" error. It appears that there is something wrong with a page on your side.

The webpage says there is an error in line 62 of Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\visualcron.com\App_Code\API\aLog.cs

It's possible that you need to do a bit of housekeeping on your web server
rodwaymore
2014-07-31T17:38:04Z
Actually I'm unable to deactivate my servers until this is addressed.
Support
2014-07-31T18:18:39Z
Hi,

we had a problem with our Internet provider. If you have not received a response please resend the message. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
MyAssignmentHelp
2017-08-21T09:24:51Z
Such a nice forum discussion and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done. I would like to share something really helpful for education. Case Study Help 
Scroll to Top