Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

cub
  •  cub
  • Free support Topic Starter
2016-01-27T15:36:44Z
Please change the Status Icon to a yellow "X" when a Job is Active but there are No Active Triggers

When a job is disabled, Status Icon is a red "X".
When a job is enabled, Status Icon is a green check mark.
But when there are no active triggers, the Status Icon is still a green check mark – but the job will not run.
The "next run" field says "No Active Trigger" but in a list of jobs this is easily overlooked.

Sponsor
Forum information
ErikC
2016-01-28T10:52:29Z
Hi Cub,

Do you want this change because you can't see which jobs have inactive triggers which should be enabled?
If so, I have a powershell script that checks all my jobs on active triggers which are not allowed to be inactive.
We use the output of that task for an email task, so i know right away when this happens.

Regards,
Erik
Uses Visualcron since 2006.
AmTech
2016-10-07T08:48:10Z
Originally Posted by: ErikC 

Hi Cub,

Do you want this change because you can't see which jobs have inactive triggers which should be enabled?
If so, I have a powershell script that checks all my jobs on active triggers which are not allowed to be inactive.
We use the output of that task for an email task, so i know right away when this happens.

Regards,
Erik

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but if you could post this script it would be really handy!

Thanks!
thomas
2016-10-07T09:11:35Z
Yes that would be great. We have a few mail trigger jobs that get inactivated seemingly at random times.

Thomas
Scroll to Top