Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

MRomer
2016-08-09T12:47:21Z
I'm testing cloud tasks with Dropbox. I set up an app in Dropbox, choosing give it app folder permission. I've set up the Dropbox connection in VC 8.1.2, using the app key and app secret that Dropbox generated. I appear to have read-only access this way. List file and download tasks work, but upload and delete tasks fail.

I get the same results using the Connection Explorer. I can see the files in the Dropbox folder and I can download them, but I cannot change anything.

Create Folder - Failed to create folder /mstrong: HTTP request failed with code 400, message is Bad Request
Upload File - Error during upload: HTTP request failed with code 401, message is Unauthorized
Delete File -Failed to delete VCActivationKey.txt: HTTP request failed with code 400, message is Bad Request

I don't see any setting in Dropbox for changing permissions on this folder. Please advise.

Thank you,
+ Mark Romer
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2016-08-09T14:22:22Z
It could be that you use Dropbox for business. We do not support that at the moment.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
MRomer
2016-09-08T22:21:33Z
Yes, that would be it. We do use Dropbox for Business. Thanks.
Scroll to Top