Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

rwarsing
2016-09-12T15:54:44Z
Started receiving this error message on 2 separate jobs.

Quote:

Exception in Task: Error preparing HTTP body: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at VisualCronService.SearchAPI.GBOJMALLCMLMLNHFKFPIIPCCIDNIICBOHHBM(FileFilterClass , VariableReplacerClass ) in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronService\Jobs\FileFilter\SearchAPI.vb:line 207
at OBOKIIHBDBPMCFALPGECCIFHCDJPEDKODDGK.FNDBOJPHMJLOLBCGDIBOKAFEHFAAONGKIEIH.Run() in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronService\Jobs\TaskProcesses\Net\clsProcessTaskHTTP.vb:line 99

It's as if the \sourcefiles\ directory disappeared - it does not exist on the server.. I ran through the server install on my PC and it did not create that folder. Any idea's?
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2016-09-13T07:37:00Z
This is just debug output from our code and does not refer to your specific folder. Please include a screenshot of your settings.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
rwarsing
2016-09-13T18:17:44Z
From the Output the task is firing and successfully curling the endpoint. What would cause this to report an exit code of 77777? All it has to do his hit the URL - and it looks like that's working. What settings do you need to see?

I have another task with the same symptoms. The Output is {"success":true} but I still get an exit code of 77777 & the same error message.
Support
2016-09-13T21:14:46Z
It looks like you are trying to upload a file. Something is not right there - so we need screenshots of the file filter or similar from that Task.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top