Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Matt Peden
2016-12-07T19:28:21Z
I am trying to run a new task for adding a Text header to a PDF document and I am getting an error as shown below.
Exception in Task: Input string was not in a correct format.

I am able to use the Image content type fine and it overlays the image on the PDF as expected.

When I set content type to Text and enter Text into the Text configuration tab I get the error.
Here is an image of the config tab. I have tried it with straight text, text in quotations, and VisualCron variables all give me the same result
PDF Header task.png
Sponsor
Forum information
Matt Peden
2016-12-08T13:07:52Z
This issue has been resolved.
The error was getting raised because I did not set the pixel position. Once I set the Pixel position on the Text tab of the configuration it worked as expected.
PDF Header task fixed.png
Thanks to support for the fast turn around on the email responses and resolution.
We are evaluating this product as a replacement to our existing Scheduling service that we have had for better than 15 years. Between the functionality, ease of configuration, license cost and excellent support it is certainly checking all the boxes for me.
Scroll to Top