Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

MarcusF
2017-07-19T08:48:38Z
I try to run a job under another user using Foreground Execution (necessary because application starts but fails later using Background Exec.). The user will not be logged in when the job executes. So I tried "Execute on same user session as unlock Credential" and selected the relevant user. The settings specified under "Required security settings" are in place, gpupate was executed.

Still it fails with:
PerformDesktopUnlock->Desktop Unlock/Logon failed in task: Execute, reason: Unexpected error.
Exception in Task: Could not find the specified Connection for Foreground execution.

Environment: Windows 2012 R2 Standard, VisualCron 8.2.7

Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
Forum information
MarcusF
Support
2017-07-19T19:30:57Z
Please select "Do nothing if Target user is connected". Then try again.

If it still does not work please enable Extended debugging in Server settings->Log. Then try again and attach log_serverDATE.txt here.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
MarcusF
2017-07-20T05:50:50Z
Thanks for the response! It didn't work..... (quite logical for me since the target user isn't logged on)

After skimming through the log I concluded the running processes might help as well. 2017-07-20 07_48_40-VClient-KBK.png 2017-07-20 07_45_44-VClient-KBK.png
Scroll to Top