Support
2008-07-07T21:54:11Z
This release contains the following changes:

+ On error. You can now control the post-execute flow with this new functionality.
+ Task stepping. Within a Job edit mode you can step between the Tasks
+ Samba file trigger. We have added a new Samba-compatible file trigger.
- Fixed previous issue reported by ErikC
- Fixed a problem with WatcherChangeType "Delete" and TriggerWhenReleased setting

Note: We still need to add a lot of different errors, catch them and connect to different Tasks. For this reason we need help we you prioritizing the need for differents Tasks. For example, "I want to handle 404 error in HTTP Task.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Sponsor
Forum information
ErikC
2008-07-08T09:24:32Z
Downloaded this version. Here is a quick reply:
1. When I add a custom variable I can now double click on it to edit. Nice!
2. If I delete the last custom valiable the Edit and Delete buttons are still active.
3. If I have a job with 2 tasks I can setup the on error to 'go to task' for each task to go to the other task. If I use the switch task buttons however, this task dropdown is not filled correctly.
4. I can delete a variable wich is in use in a job without any warning via the manage menu.
5. When I create a variable with the same name, it vaporizes without a popup message telling you that there is already a variable with the same name.
6. I rebooted after using the calculate variable task and the value is correct. Nice!
7. I cannot check the SAMBA file check. Don't have a system running this protocol.

I will edit this post in time with more detailed testing info.

P.S. I have reached 50 posts!!! =d> YES!! Hoped it helped you all out there!
Uses Visualcron since 2006.
Support
2008-07-08T18:24:51Z
Thanks Erik for your support,

we will dig into those bugs!

best regards,

Henrik

ErikC wrote:

Downloaded this version. Here is a quick reply:
1. When I add a custom variable I can now double click on it to edit. Nice!
2. If I delete the last custom valiable the Edit and Delete buttons are still active.
3. If I have a job with 2 tasks I can setup the on error to 'go to task' for each task to go to the other task. If I use the switch task buttons however, this task dropdown is not filled correctly.
4. I can delete a variable wich is in use in a job without any warning via the manage menu.
5. When I create a variable with the same name, it vaporizes without a popup message telling you that there is already a variable with the same name.
6. I rebooted after using the calculate variable task and the value is correct. Nice!
7. I cannot check the SAMBA file check. Don't have a system running this protocol.

I will edit this post in time with more detailed testing info.

P.S. I have reached 50 posts!!! =d> YES!! Hoped it helped you all out there!

Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!