Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Support
2011-11-08T11:08:45Z
Changes in 6.0.4

[FEATURE] Client/Server/API: Updated documentation
[FEATURE] Client: Added Timeout property to RSS Trigger
[FEATURE] Client: Added Ignore errors property to RSS Trigger
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added 'Run from here' to right click options to run the Job from a specific Task - and forward
[FEATURE] Server: Added support for dependency assemblies in the Assembly execute Task
[BUGFIX] Client: Fixed a problem with removing attributes in the Create node Task
[BUGFIX] Client: Fixed a dialog problem when using File Triggers in the Job edit dialog
[BUGFIX] Client: Fixed a bug in the Variable Condition related to displaying condition type
[BUGFIX] Client: Handled an error in the Print Task dialog (regarding Variables in path)
[BUGFIX] Client: The import settings dialog is now using the local browser instead of remote because import is always done from the local computer
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed a problem with setting lastwrite time on FTP files even though they were not downloaded
[BUGFIX] Server: Added some better error handling for RSS Trigger
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed a problem with "time changed" that could potentially Jobs even though server is Off
[BUGFIX] Server: Now sending server time changed to Client - if connected
[BUGFIX] Server: Impersonation (credentials) could fail when using more than one "archive item" in the Compress Task
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Sponsor
Forum information
osirisja
2011-11-09T11:27:58Z
Hi Henrik

Just tried installing this version and when I exec it, after the Install Steps splash dialogue I get an error (see attached)

Anything obvious?

Cheers

Andy
osirisja attached the following image(s):
Support
2011-11-09T11:31:16Z
Originally Posted by: osirisja 

Hi Henrik

Just tried installing this version and when I exec it, after the Install Steps splash dialogue I get an error (see attached)

Anything obvious?

Cheers

Andy

Never seen that before. But the installation is complete right? I guess the error comes from not be able to execute the Tray Client - is that correct (is it started?)?
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-09T11:40:50Z
Hi Henrik

No, the installation fails when I click on OK. The previous version is still installed and running. I wasn't sure if it would do the 'usual' clean uninstall first and then reinstal the newer version.

At the moment, I am reluctant to uninstall the version that is working :-)

Cheers

Andy
Support
2011-11-09T11:49:31Z

Hi Henrik

No, the installation fails when I click on OK. The previous version is still installed and running. I wasn't sure if it would do the 'usual' clean uninstall first and then reinstal the newer version.

At the moment, I am reluctant to uninstall the version that is working :-)

Cheers

Andy

Actually, if you are at this stage in the install it is related to environment Variables 😁. The installer part is not written by us, but we know that the first thing it tries to do is to extract all installation files to the temp folder, then execute the installation.

Do you get this error right away (even before the command window opens)?
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-09T14:02:52Z
Hi Henrik

It displays immediately when I click on the NEXT button on the INSTALL STEPS splash dialogue, so no CMD window opens.

I have checked my environment variables and both 'TEMP' and 'TMP' exist, as do the folders that they point to.

Cheers

Andy
Support
2011-11-09T14:38:08Z
You should get the same error with any old installation as installation has not changed. Could you test with an older version?
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-09T15:33:49Z
Hi Henrik

I just ran the installer from 31-10 and it runs fine. Also re-ran the 6.0.4 version that you emailed to me on 02-11 (which is the version I currently have installed) and that is also installing correctly. It definitely seems to be a problem with this latest version :-)

Cheers

Andy
Support
2011-11-09T15:36:02Z

Hi Henrik

I just ran the installer from 31-10 and it runs fine. Also re-ran the 6.0.4 version that you emailed to me on 02-11 (which is the version I currently have installed) and that is also installing correctly. It definitely seems to be a problem with this latest version :-)

Cheers

Andy

Which OS are you installing on? 32 or 64 bit. Have you only tried it on this particular server or received the same problem on more machines?
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-09T15:45:14Z
It is running on a 64 bit ESX VM machine running Windows 2008 R2 server. All the other versions are fine though. Funnily enough it runs on other servers from the same shared drive!!! Very curious!

Cheers

Andy

Support
2011-11-10T14:22:38Z
Updated downloadable exe with this fix:

[BUGFIX] Client: The import settings dialog is now using the local browser instead of remote because import is always done from the local computer
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-11T10:24:14Z
Hi Henrik

I have installed the latest 6.04 version (above) on 4 different servers from the same executable I downloaded yesterday from this forum. Can you tell me why each installation has different build numbers (25033,20142, 14388 and 14388)? They all have the same Build Date of 2011-10-21 (which also doesn't seem right). I uninstalled each of the old installations before installing the new one.

None of the installations have the feature listed above:

[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added 'Run from here' to right click options to run the Job from a specific Task - and forward

Cheers

Andy
Support
2011-11-11T10:32:34Z

Hi Henrik

I have installed the latest 6.04 version (above) on 4 different servers from the same executable I downloaded yesterday from this forum. Can you tell me why each installation has different build numbers (25033,20142, 14388 and 14388)? They all have the same Build Date of 2011-10-21 (which also doesn't seem right). I uninstalled each of the old installations before installing the new one.

None of the installations have the feature listed above:

Cheers

Andy

The build number is automatically updated. The build date needs to be manually updated and has not been updated in this case.

The "run from here" is only available in the "latest" download build 25033. I am attaching a screenshot where to find it.
Support attached the following image(s):

Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-11T10:58:59Z
Hi Henrik

Okay - I downloaded everything and uninstalled/reinstalled everything from scratch and all seems okay now.

I must have got the versions mixed up when I had the installation problems yesterday

Thanks

Andy
Support
2011-11-11T11:00:07Z

Hi Henrik

Okay - I downloaded everything and uninstalled/reinstalled everything from scratch and all seems okay now.

I must have got the versions mixed up when I had the installation problems yesterday

Thanks

Andy

Is the latest install throwing that error you got before?
Henrik
Support
osirisja
2011-11-11T11:26:31Z
Hi Henrik

It seemed fine this time round :-)

Thanks

Andy
Support
2011-11-11T23:28:33Z
The download has been updated with this fix:

[BUGFIX] Server: Impersonation (credentials) could fail when using more than one "archive item" in the Compress Task
Henrik
Support
paulnus
2011-11-16T19:15:36Z
2008 R2 on Vmware

When attempting to add an email task or enter the Certificates or PGP key rings settings, I get the following fatal exception.

Downloaded today.

Build: 23538

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox, Version=9.1.210.30057, Culture=neutral, 
PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly 
reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'SecureBlackbox, Version=9.1.210.30057, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a'
   at frmManageCertificates..ctor()
   at DialogAPI.MLFEOAOGGADJDLACAHPLHNKACICCLLNPAGOC()
   at frmMain2.BHDCFMHKICDKAIFOKGFHJIBDOCGGHDGLHPBI(Object , ToolClickEventArgs )
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.OnToolClick(ToolClickEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.FireEvent(ToolbarEventIds id, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonToolUIElement.DoClickProcessing(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonToolUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsDockArea.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
Support
2011-11-16T19:21:00Z
Originally Posted by: paulnus 

2008 R2 on Vmware

When attempting to add an email task or enter the Certificates or PGP key rings settings, I get the following fatal exception.

Downloaded today.

Build: 23538

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SecureBlackbox, Version=9.1.210.30057, Culture=neutral, 
PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly 
reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'SecureBlackbox, Version=9.1.210.30057, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a62fa96d0ac431a'
   at frmManageCertificates..ctor()
   at DialogAPI.MLFEOAOGGADJDLACAHPLHNKACICCLLNPAGOC()
   at frmMain2.BHDCFMHKICDKAIFOKGFHJIBDOCGGHDGLHPBI(Object , ToolClickEventArgs )
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.OnToolClick(ToolClickEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager.FireEvent(ToolbarEventIds id, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonToolUIElement.DoClickProcessing(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ButtonToolUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsDockArea.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Thanks for the report. We are looking at this right now. Expect a new release within 30 minutes. We will update.
Henrik
Support
Support
2011-11-16T19:44:08Z
Please uninstall and re-download and install again. The problem was a build problem when it was pushed out to the server. Thank you for the report.
Henrik
Support
paulnus
2011-11-16T21:21:45Z
Originally Posted by: Support 

Please uninstall and re-download and install again. The problem was a build problem when it was pushed out to the server. Thank you for the report.

Working. Thanks.
Scroll to Top