Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

m_fish
2014-11-20T14:58:44Z
Hello,

I am attempting to use the VisualCron API in my test automation and am running into an issue during the tear down step of my test fixture. I am receiving an access violation and a System.ExectionEngineException. If I pull the API service I wrote out of the framework and use it in a standalone program it runs fine. I do not have the symbol files for the API dll so I am unable to see the stack trace for the exceptions. The below exceptions are thrown during tear down.

VisualCron version: 6.2.2
Build: 14786

Quote:

The runtime has encountered a fatal error. The address of the error was at 0x7374550a, on thread 0x1b04. The error code is 0xc0000005. This error may be a bug in the CLR or in the unsafe or non-verifiable portions of user code. Common sources of this bug include user marshaling errors for COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack.

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in VisualCronAPI.dll

Are there any known issues running the API in the nUnit framework? If not, is there an online repository where I can find the symbol files to dig deeper into this error message?

Please let me know if you need any further information. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2014-11-20T18:05:19Z
So, it is a permissions issue of some kind. I suggest you run your process as the same user as you are logged on as.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top