Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

wiseguy001
2018-04-26T14:26:57Z
We use VisualCron on a shared server for multiple business groups. I'd like to be able to segregate permissions to the various groups enabling user 1 to administer jobs in groups 1 and 2, but only view jobs in groups 3 and 4. In addition, allow business user 2 to be able to view and manually execute jobs in group 2, but no permissions to other groups. This minimize risks of someone inadvertently changing/executing jobs outside of their domain or responsibility.
Sponsor
Forum information
wam
2018-06-18T17:56:45Z
Originally Posted by: wiseguy001 

We use VisualCron on a shared server for multiple business groups. I'd like to be able to segregate permissions to the various groups enabling user 1 to administer jobs in groups 1 and 2, but only view jobs in groups 3 and 4. In addition, allow business user 2 to be able to view and manually execute jobs in group 2, but no permissions to other groups. This minimize risks of someone inadvertently changing/executing jobs outside of their domain or responsibility.

+1

This would be great.
westede
2018-06-26T14:48:56Z
Originally Posted by: wiseguy001 

+1

great, like to have this
ShaneH
2020-09-30T16:58:04Z
Was this ever addressed? Would love to see this feature. Set up like NTFS would be spectacular!
Scroll to Top