Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

michaelhum
2018-06-18T20:56:35Z
Hi,
I'm running VisualCron 8.35 build 27149. I have enabled the MFT feature and configured a SFTP server.

I have a user defined named ftptest. When I change the user's membership from the default of group Administrators to a new custom group called ftpGroup, Changing the membership appears to "change" the password for ftptest. I literally have to reset the password for ftptest.

userid.jpg

userid2.jpg

userid3.jpg

I confirmed the password is "changed" by attempting to logon to the SFTP server. I cannot logon. After resetting the password I can logon.
Sponsor
Forum information
michaelhum
2018-06-18T21:12:39Z
Originally Posted by: michaelhum 

Hi,
I'm running VisualCron 8.35 build 27149. I have enabled the MFT feature and configured a SFTP server.

I have a user defined named ftptest. When I change the user's membership from the default of group Administrators to a new custom group called ftpGroup, Changing the membership appears to "change" the password for ftptest. I literally have to reset the password for ftptest.

userid.jpg

userid2.jpg

userid3.jpg

I confirmed the password is "changed" by attempting to logon to the SFTP server. I cannot logon. After resetting the password I can logon.

Also note, the user ftptest is a local VisualCron userid defined within VisualCron.
Support
2018-06-21T11:47:13Z
Thanks, we will try to reproduce this.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top