Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Support
2018-06-07T21:20:57Z
Changes so far:

[FEATURE] Client/Server: WevDAV Tasks rebuilt for new component
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->Telnet Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: DB logging to any database
[BUGFIX] Client: Fixed issue editng Job Variables in Notification
[BUGFIX] Server: SQL Task->Fixed SQL Job query issue
[BUGFIX] Server: Mail Tasks->Fixed missing Exchange EWS Connection support
[BUGFIX] Server: Kill task->Fixed a problem adding/editing Task
[BUGFIX] Server: Delete file(s) Task->Fixed issued with Secure delete
[BUGFIX] Server: Web macro Task->Better error handling
[BUGFIX] Server: SharePoint Task - Upload file(s)->Fixed # character in file name
[BUGFIX] Server: SharePoint Task - Upload file(s)->Fixed large file upload issue
[BUGFIX] Server: SharePoint Task->Fixed auth issue
[BUGFIX] Client/Server: SharePoint Task->Fixed FieldLookupValue issue
[BUGFIX] Server: Remote File Trigger->Moved treat unknown types as files to remote file filter
[BUGFIX] Server: Web service Task->Fixed a Variable translation issue on sub parameters
[BUGFIX] Client/Server: Web macro Task->Fixed proxy issue
[BUGFIX] Client/API: Fixed Job stats update issue in right click menu
[BUGFIX] Server: Image - Overlay Task->Fixed issue with writing to same file
[BUGFIX] Server: Flow->Fixed issue with Task flows when cloning Job. Goto Task was referenced wrong
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed issue with new password rules combined with AD logon
[BUGFIX] Client: Fixed SysLog Task control issue
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed missing dll issue for Slack Task/Trigger
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Sponsor
Forum information
--PeterC
2018-06-27T09:22:17Z
Installed but haven't tested it yet. Looks like what I need.
grusu
2018-07-20T13:36:12Z
I just installed 8.3.6 and it seems the "Archive - compress" task is broken when selecting ZIP as the Archive Type.

All tasks with this now produce invalid archives and ultimately fail with exit code 77777.
Support
2018-07-20T15:49:06Z
Originally Posted by: grusu 

I just installed 8.3.6 and it seems the "Archive - compress" task is broken when selecting ZIP as the Archive Type.

All tasks with this now produce invalid archives and ultimately fail with exit code 77777.

Can you please export this Job and send to support@visualcron.com?
Henrik
Support
2018-08-15T13:12:46Z
Tried "DB logging to any database" but I can't select any credentials for the connection to our SQL database.
ACS
2018-08-20T02:14:56Z
I tried to enable the external DB for logs and the create DB tables button is disabled.
I tried to connect to a MySQL server.
IT User
2018-08-20T09:53:12Z
I have also tried this on a SQL Server Connection, but the Create DB Tables is also greyed out.
Cheers
Support
2018-08-20T13:50:36Z
Thanks for the feedback about External DB logging. We have found an issue here and will correct it soon. Thank you for feedback and patience!
Henrik
Support
Jason W
2018-09-19T21:01:18Z
I see this was last discussed a month ago, but it doesn't look like a fix went into the 8.3.6 release...is this still in progress? I'm having the same problem, although strangely enough, the button becomes enabled selecting a specific database on our SQL Server instance -- not the database where we want the logging tables added though.

Thanks very much....
Support
2018-09-20T08:22:10Z
Originally Posted by: Jason W 

I see this was last discussed a month ago, but it doesn't look like a fix went into the 8.3.6 release...is this still in progress? I'm having the same problem, although strangely enough, the button becomes enabled selecting a specific database on our SQL Server instance -- not the database where we want the logging tables added though.

Thanks very much....

Please test the 8.3.7 beta.
Henrik
Support
Scroll to Top