Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

agregersen
2018-01-29T12:52:41Z
I need to run some powershell that connects to Microsoft CRM. For some reason it only supports using Powershell Credentials through Get-Credentials or other means to end up with the same kind of object.
Are there any way to use the username/password already stored in VisualCron Credentials when running a powershell from Visualcron? I've looked through the variables, but have not found anything.
It would be enough If username/password was available as the Credentials specified in Visualcron of the task - perhaps as a securestring

Cheers
Anders
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2018-01-29T16:26:39Z
Currently we do not pass this information. I am moving this topic to Feature requests forum.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
KMTSJ, Inc.
2018-02-15T13:37:35Z
This would be an awesome feature!
2018-04-26T16:59:44Z
Agreed! Using Get-Credentials is fine, but can be cumbersome with the files. Would love to be able to pass creds directly from VisualCron to PS.
Thanks,
Gary_W
2018-11-23T17:33:34Z
I have a need to use powershell to use VC stored credential/connection to connect to an Oracle database. Would rather not pass them as job variables or hardcode.

Is there a status on this request please?

Thank you.
Justin B
2019-02-26T18:22:03Z
This would be a useful feature for me as well. I came here looking for exactly this functionality as I'd like to avoid hardcoding plaintext credentials into the powershell script I'm automating.
Scroll to Top