Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Cbutler
2019-01-28T14:02:47Z
A feature I've been finding I wish VisualCron had is the ability to set default settings for jobs and all the various tasks. For instance we have multiple users who set up tasks on our server and some are more technically knowledgeable than others. I would like to implement something with output/variable error handling on execute tasks but I cannot find a way to make it the default setting. I do not want to rely on users remembering to go and copy and paste something every time they make a new job with an execute task hence the suggestion to allow setting of defaults for all the different task and job settings.
Sponsor
Forum information
thomas
2019-01-28T14:28:31Z
You can add default flows under settings:

Capture.PNG
Cbutler
2019-01-28T14:43:46Z
You can but output/variable error handling is on the on error screen of the execute task and not part of the flow. I want to implement something that raises an error if certain conditions are met when the task completes. Task flows do not allow you to raise an error.
Scroll to Top