Community forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tdctx  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:33:43 PM(UTC)
tdctx

United States

Very new to this application. Just downloaded it today.

Immediately after installing, i get an error when i add a credential. Once this occurs, I am no longer able to click Credentials and will get the same error even after restarting the application. This seems to cause another issue with all options being grayed out for a period of time (seems to vary).

The only way to resolve this is to uninstall the application, then reinstall. then i can get to Credentials again, and the credential i added is there.

I'm going to assume this is a known issue, since it happened right away on two different servers (2016 server) for me, but i couldn't find it by searching, so apologize if this is a duplicate post on this issue.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at VisualCronAPI.Permissions.AICBOOHJKFLAPOGHNLBCDCDAKOHILCFNIPHE(PermissionT , ActionT , String ) in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronAPI\Server\Properties\Permissions.vb:line 430
at VisualCronAPI.Permissions.Check(PermissionT permissionType, ActionT requiredPermission, String specificObject) in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronAPI\Server\Properties\Permissions.vb:line 345
at UCManageCredentials.DDMPPNNJDOEOBCBMJOCKNDHBELANHMDMBNNJ(NetworkCredentialClass )
at UCManageCredentials.MCAFAAPFNHNOAIJHANOGBLHEJBOPPJKICJEC()
at UCManageCredentials.IECGDGKKGLANBJCKNLPOKGHJNBGIEPIOKJFE(Object , EventArgs )
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edited by moderator Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:51:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Support  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:50:51 AM(UTC)
Support

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 424 post(s)
Thanks for the report. This has been fixed in this build: https://www.visualcron.c....aspx?g=posts&t=9428
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com
Please like VisualCron on facebook!