Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

jrtwynam
2019-08-22T13:19:38Z
Hi,

I'm having an issue with an HTTP task. I'm trying to POST some GraphQL to a particular URL and get the JSON response, but it's giving me an error saying "bad request". This tells me that the URL is correct, and VC is able to contact it, but the data it's sending is bad. I'm trying to debug this by turning on the extended debug logging, but the problem is that I have maybe 50 jobs running, some of which run every minute, some run every 5 minutes, etc. So when I look through the log file, it's cluttered with messages from other jobs that are working fine; I only want to see messages from the job I'm trying to debug.

Is there a way to redirect the debug logging to a job-specific log file? This way, I'd know that all the messages I'm looking at pertain to the job I'm debugging.

Thanks.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-08-22T15:34:01Z
Originally Posted by: jrtwynam 

Hi,

I'm having an issue with an HTTP task. I'm trying to POST some GraphQL to a particular URL and get the JSON response, but it's giving me an error saying "bad request". This tells me that the URL is correct, and VC is able to contact it, but the data it's sending is bad. I'm trying to debug this by turning on the extended debug logging, but the problem is that I have maybe 50 jobs running, some of which run every minute, some run every 5 minutes, etc. So when I look through the log file, it's cluttered with messages from other jobs that are working fine; I only want to see messages from the job I'm trying to debug.

Is there a way to redirect the debug logging to a job-specific log file? This way, I'd know that all the messages I'm looking at pertain to the job I'm debugging.

Thanks.

Please send us screenshots of all the settings/tabs in your HTTP-task, and also on the settings if you use any other tool to send this, such as addons. You can upload here, or even more smooth would be if you sent to support@visualcron.com and we can continue the troubleshooting there.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top