Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

osirisja
2011-11-06T14:18:39Z
Hi Support

I have been doing some work with SFTP and have come across some challenges that could possible be resolved with some enhancements if they are feasible?

1. Use a Folder Mask to download all files from - e.g. A Folder structure exists as follows:

/users/custa/b2p
/users/custa/p2b
/users/custa/copy

Then the same for 'custb' and then 'custc' etc. But I only want to download files from the /b2p/ folder for each customer, and ignore the others - so define a folder mask such as '/users/*/b2p'

2. In the SFTP Task, the Folder names and the Filenames are not returned - only a generic message in STDOUT (Changed folder to: /users/g2ttci4b/b2p
Download file: /users/g2ttci4b/b2p/STA_20110101.CSV.ZIP > \\10.20.40.71\ProMail_DATA\@VC\Temp\STA_20110101.CSV.ZIP)

There isn't really a lot I can do with this in order to identify filenames, especially when downloading in a Loop?

3. Being able to rename the file while downloading to a local folder, for example, to add a date/time stamp on to the filename.

Just some initial thoughts :-)

Cheers

Andy

Sponsor
Forum information