Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

dsjere
2012-06-25T07:53:50Z
Hello.

I download files from different institutions around the world every week, often using "last workday" as a parameter.
I would be helped by a function where I could set up a calendar where Visualcron consider, for example Christmas day as not beeing a workday.
Since I download files from countries with different bank holidays, it would be useful to be able to set up several different calendars to use for different jobs.

Best regards.

/Jesse
Sponsor
Forum information
ErikC
2012-06-25T08:00:19Z
Hi dsjere,

What you can do is making a time exception filled with bank hollidays.

Regards,
Erik
Uses Visualcron since 2006.
dsjere
2012-06-25T09:46:31Z
I have looked in to that possibility but it doesn´t work for me. I have a number of jobs running with different date parameters and with different intervals so it would be to time consuming keeping it up to date.
As an example I have a couple of jobs running on a certain bank day every month.
I could pinpoint every day for some time ahead but it would become a problem when that time runs out and someone has to manually extend the timeframe.
Scroll to Top