Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

MT_Analyst
2018-09-25T20:21:34Z
Having an issue with the email trigger deleting an email instead of moving it to an outlook folder. The connection type I am using is IMAP4 and the version of visualcron I'm using is 8.2.5. Below is the setting I'm using in the email trigger to move the email to the _Complete folder. Any help with this issue is appreciated

Capture.PNG
Sponsor
Forum information
thomas
2018-09-26T09:31:19Z
It's deleting because you are asking it to delete the mail. Why it's not copying is another issue. Try replacing 'Any match' with 'Always'. If that works there is something with your conditions
MT_Analyst
2018-09-27T21:39:56Z
Updated the Copy Message to "Always" and it's still not copying the email. Also the conditions look fine to me but just to make sure I'm not missing something I posted a screenshot.
Capture.PNG
Support
2018-09-28T08:54:43Z
We could not reproduce this but please enable Exteded debugging in Server settings and then install this build which contains more debug information. Then send and email to desired watch folder. After deleting mail please send log file log_serverDATE.txt to support@visualcron.com
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top