Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

ottdomi
2019-09-25T07:13:39Z
Hi All

I have seen in an older Documentation, that users can see the Tasks under the Jobs. But in the newer Version, Users which are using the WebClient, can only see the general Job but not the Tasks inside.

The Problem is, when the Job fails, they can not see on which step the deployment fails.

Thanks for help.
Regards
Dominic
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-09-25T10:23:47Z
Originally Posted by: ottdomi 

Hi All

I have seen in an older Documentation, that users can see the Tasks under the Jobs. But in the newer Version, Users which are using the WebClient, can only see the general Job but not the Tasks inside.

The Problem is, when the Job fails, they can not see on which step the deployment fails.

Thanks for help.
Regards
Dominic

You can not open and edit the tasks,
However you should be able to see the tasks if you expand the job. If you can not do this, please send a screenshot of how it looks for you.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
ottdomi
2019-09-25T11:03:08Z
Hi Michael
Thats how it looks with my Admin Account.
Regards,
Dominic webclient.png

Originally Posted by: Support 

Hi All

Thanks for help.
Regards
Dominic

However you should be able to see the tasks if you expand the job. If you can not do this, please send a screenshot of how it looks for you.

Support
2019-09-25T15:04:50Z

Hi Michael
Thats how it looks with my Admin Account.
Regards,
Dominic webclient.png

Originally Posted by: Support 

Hi All

Thanks for help.
Regards
Dominic

The arrows to left are used to expand the jobs. Click on those and it should show the tasks.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
ottdomi
2019-09-26T06:52:47Z
Thank you Michael. For me it looked like a Running Button (->), not a Expand Button (+).
Scroll to Top