Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

hjohnson
2019-09-26T19:07:10Z
Good Afternoon,

I am trying to import a pgp key and it keeps telling me "The Device is not Ready". I have setting up a new key, instead of importing, and when I choose to use a keyring file, I get the same error. I did copy/paste the key into the paste key's area, under public as it is a public key, but it does not encrypt correctly. I know it's not encrypting correctly, because I can't decrypt. What would be the reason for the "Device not Ready" error?

Thank you,
Heather
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-09-27T16:13:15Z
Originally Posted by: hjohnson 

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to import a pgp key and it keeps telling me "The Device is not Ready". I have setting up a new key, instead of importing, and when I choose to use a keyring file, I get the same error. I did copy/paste the key into the paste key's area, under public as it is a public key, but it does not encrypt correctly. I know it's not encrypting correctly, because I can't decrypt. What would be the reason for the "Device not Ready" error?

Thank you,
Heather

Try this:

1) Use the server locally, not any remote connection to it
2) Place the file locally on the same drive where VisualCron is installed
3) Try to import
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top