Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

David A
2019-10-30T17:57:00Z
I have a need to upload files to a large number (thousands) of Google G Suite Shared Drives (Team Drives).
Sponsor
Forum information
David A
2021-05-27T16:18:16Z
Originally Posted by: David A 

I have a need to upload files to a large number (thousands) of Google G Suite Shared Drives (Team Drives).

Any update on Google Shared Drive support?
Support
2021-05-31T09:31:45Z

We have forwarded this to our developers and will let you know once we have a build up where this is implemented.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Adam_Smith
2021-09-16T23:48:19Z
Any updates on this? Would be very useful.
David A
2022-11-17T17:46:28Z
Originally Posted by: Support 

We have forwarded this to our developers and will let you know once we have a build up where this is implemented.

Checking in on this issue again.. it's been over 3 years without a fix
Michael Fjellström
2022-11-18T09:01:24Z

Originally Posted by: Support 

Checking in on this issue again.. it's been over 3 years without a fix

David,

It's not a bug, but a feature request. We are aware of that it would indeed be a helpful and useful addition. We have a development task for it and it has its own priority. Currently our largest priorities are the big v10.0.0 features such as load balancing, mobile task, server cards and workspaces, as well as more extensive job reports.
Scroll to Top