Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

CesarC
2020-02-16T18:39:29Z
Hi! This is my problem: I have many clients who ask me for doing an administrative process on their behalf. To do so, I need to fulfill a web form in the public Administration web, with their data. The form has plenty of cells, but there are only ten or twelve that are mandatory. The form is always the same, but the data I need to fill in it changes from one client to another. These pieces of client information are in a database og my own web business application. The Administration has not developed an API for receiving information directly from my server’s databases.
Given all these circumstances, my question is, is there any way I could use to automatically introduce all the pieces of information of each of my clients into the Admin’s web form? The Admin form has different pages and you must click on a “continue” button to progress into it. In some cases, not always, there might be also a re-captcha button.
Thank you very much for your help,
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2020-02-17T16:39:25Z
Originally Posted by: CesarC 

Hi! This is my problem: I have many clients who ask me for doing an administrative process on their behalf. To do so, I need to fulfill a web form in the public Administration web, with their data. The form has plenty of cells, but there are only ten or twelve that are mandatory. The form is always the same, but the data I need to fill in it changes from one client to another. These pieces of client information are in a database og my own web business application. The Administration has not developed an API for receiving information directly from my server’s databases.
Given all these circumstances, my question is, is there any way I could use to automatically introduce all the pieces of information of each of my clients into the Admin’s web form? The Admin form has different pages and you must click on a “continue” button to progress into it. In some cases, not always, there might be also a re-captcha button.
Thank you very much for your help,

We can fill in web formulas via our Web macro task, however we can not do Captchas currently.

Also, what company are you with? Do you have a company email? It's easier for communication and to place our customers in the right company profile if they use a company email
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
CesarC
2020-02-17T18:16:54Z
Thank you very much Michael. I work as a consultant for a family business in the real estate industry. CRESMIN ASESORES would be the one interested in this functionality.

So, if I understand well your answer, with your product we should be able to fulfill the Administration requirement of processing some documents through their web form located in their server. We have thousands of clients and, for each of them, we need to fill in that form of the Spanish Administration. The data of each client is in our database, the form is in Administration's web. So we would need to repeat the filling in algorithm thousands of times. The form has 5 pages. In order to pass to next one there is a "Continue" button that needs to be click on. Can your tool help us with to solve our problem?

Thank you very much,
Support
2020-02-19T15:47:42Z
Originally Posted by: CesarC 

Thank you very much Michael. I work as a consultant for a family business in the real estate industry. CRESMIN ASESORES would be the one interested in this functionality.

So, if I understand well your answer, with your product we should be able to fulfill the Administration requirement of processing some documents through their web form located in their server. We have thousands of clients and, for each of them, we need to fill in that form of the Spanish Administration. The data of each client is in our database, the form is in Administration's web. So we would need to repeat the filling in algorithm thousands of times. The form has 5 pages. In order to pass to next one there is a "Continue" button that needs to be click on. Can your tool help us with to solve our problem?

Thank you very much,

Yes, you should be able to do this , although we can currently not do captcha like mentioned previously. Please download our trial (full functionality for 45 days) and try our software. If you experience issues or have any questions, send an email to support@visualcron.com
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top