Maintenance expires in XX days - VisualCron - Forum

Community forum

CMBI-IT
2020-03-26T11:37:44Z
Hi Support,

We have two questions:

1. We saw a message showing in Expiration dialog (refer attached capture). Can we confirm that it has no functional impact after the expiration day?

2. Recently, we purchased a license which upgrade from Basic to Pro, how can we apply to that soon-to-expiry license/server?

Regards.
Support
2020-03-27T11:20:02Z
Originally Posted by: CMBI-IT 

Hi Support,

We have two questions:

1. We saw a message showing in Expiration dialog (refer attached capture). Can we confirm that it has no functional impact after the expiration day?

2. Recently, we purchased a license which upgrade from Basic to Pro, how can we apply to that soon-to-expiry license/server?

Regards.



1. Yes, confirming that there wont be a functional impact.

2. Looking at the event log, I can see that this upgrade has been automatically done after the purchase (2020-03-04). There is no need for you to take any further action regarding the upgrade from Basic to Pro.

I can not see any attachment in your post, but I hope I have answered your questions that you had.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
CMBI-IT
2020-03-30T04:02:41Z
MaintenanceExpires20200326.jpg

Sorry missed the attachment. It is attached now.

So do we need to do anything for the expiration warning in the attachment?
Support
2020-03-31T11:57:30Z
Originally Posted by: CMBI-IT 

MaintenanceExpires20200326.jpg

Sorry missed the attachment. It is attached now.

So do we need to do anything for the expiration warning in the attachment?



You can right-click there on the maintenance expiration field in your screenshot there in the software, and then choose "Refresh license data" and it should update/refresh to it's proper expiration
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
CMBI-IT
2020-04-01T02:57:21Z
We've tired "Refresh license data" but it is still showing "Maintenance expires in NN days(s)". Please see attached screenshot.

Do you have idea?

MaintenanceExpires20200401.jpg
Support
2020-04-01T15:56:21Z
Originally Posted by: CMBI-IT 

We've tired "Refresh license data" but it is still showing "Maintenance expires in NN days(s)". Please see attached screenshot.

Do you have idea?

MaintenanceExpires20200401.jpg



Please take screenshot of the server name/activation code in the client/server and then the one on your company portal site ( in visualcron.com/mylicenses.aspx )

Mail that information to support@visualcron.com and refer to this post please. So we know your software activation code matches the one you have renewed/active on your licenses page
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top