Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Support
2010-05-31T14:56:35Z
Changes in 5.6.1

[FEATURE] Client/Server: Credential is moved to the File filter (where available)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added support for wild cards (*?) in File filter (where available)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added support for multiple file inclusion/exclusion file masks in File Filter (where available). Use semicolon ; to separate
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added "Create full folder structure" for Copy files Task: If folder structure from drive letter should be created in destination folder
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Credential support for Rename Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Credential support for Print document Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: PGP Task split into two Tasks, Encrypt and Decrypt
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added SSIS execution in 32 bit mode setting
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added Serial Send Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added WebDAV - Upload (SharePoint) Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added WebDAV - Delete (SharePoint) Task
[FEATURE] Client: Added list of event log names to Event log Trigger
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed an update problem with the Set Variable Task
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed a problem with auto detection of document in Print Task.

PLEASE NOTE

* This version contain many new changes so it require that you upgrade both Clients and Servers
* As we have changed where and how Job/Task information is stored it is not possible to go back to earlier version without loosing some information. Make a backup of your settings before.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Sponsor
Forum information
ErikC
2010-06-01T09:24:42Z
Support wrote:

Changes in 5.6.1
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added WebDAV - Upload (SharePoint) Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added WebDAV - Delete (SharePoint) Task
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Added Serial Send Task
[BUGFIX] Server: Fixed an update problem with the Set Variable Task

Nice additions and fixes.

Webdav - upload

I like to see more output during the upload. Like the sending and receiving commands.
I also like to see which files are uploaded
Is it possible to have a checkbox to overwrite files? Now the task will fail if the files are already there.

Webdav - delete

Nice to see the delete is working.
I also like to see some more info in the output window, is the file/directory deleted or not.

Serial Send

I have virtual servers at the moment so I have to check how to check this. I will let you know when I did some tests.

Variable set problem

I can set my custom variable a value again. Thanks for fixing this.

Regards
Erik
Uses Visualcron since 2006.
ErikC
2010-06-04T11:00:35Z
I got an error by doing nothing. The client screen was open for a while.

This is the error:

System.Data.InvalidConstraintException: ForeignKeyConstraint Jobs requires the child key values (9fc9f54f-ce07-433a-8459-66c776d9dc70) to exist in the parent table.
   at System.Data.ForeignKeyConstraint.CheckConstraint(DataRow childRow, DataRowAction action)
   at System.Data.DataTable.RaiseRowChanging(DataRowChangeEventArgs args, DataRow eRow, DataRowAction eAction, Boolean fireEvent)
   at System.Data.DataTable.SetNewRecordWorker(DataRow row, Int32 proposedRecord, DataRowAction action, Boolean isInMerge, Int32 position, Boolean fireEvent, Exception& deferredException)
   at System.Data.DataTable.InsertRow(DataRow row, Int32 proposedID, Int32 pos, Boolean fireEvent)
   at System.Data.DataRowCollection.Add(DataRow row)
   at frmMain2.FEPCGFBHHGPBNEPHLKBLOEGIKJPLMEPIKCHH(Server& , JobClass )

Regards
Erik
ErikC
2010-06-04T11:27:03Z
I'm having troubles with the VisualCron task: Enable Task

It won't enable the task anymore.
I used the run task method in the client window.

but...

I re-run the whole job and the 'enable task' task did enable the task ? (normal behavior, so that's fine)

After this I tested again with the run task method and it was fine again. It did his thing.

Strange behavior though. 😕
I can't reproduce at the moment.

Regards,
Erik
ErikC
2010-06-04T14:04:20Z
Hi,

I just saw a tool called 'spsdev bulkupload' and this is really fast uploading files to Sharepoint. Doesn't look they are using Webdav for this.

https://www.spsdev.com/bulkupload.aspx 

I like the 'Get Doclibs' button and setting some meta data and the replacing illegal character settings.

Regards,
Erik
Support
2010-06-04T14:35:35Z
WebDAV is just a common name for the format of the HTTP requests. I think they are using it. Do you think VC is slow when you have performed many file uploads?

ErikC wrote:

Hi,

I just saw a tool called 'spsdev bulkupload' and this is really fast uploading files to Sharepoint. Doesn't look they are using Webdav for this.

https://www.spsdev.com/bulkupload.aspx 

I like the 'Get Doclibs' button and setting some meta data and the replacing illegal character settings.

Regards,
Erik

Henrik
Support
Support
2010-06-04T14:37:05Z
We have seen this from other customers from time to time. Basically, this means that for example it comes a Task update or Job update when parent (Server or Job row) is not there. Is it possible that you have cloned from another server or deleted a Job will a Task is running or similar?

ErikC wrote:

I got an error by doing nothing. The client screen was open for a while.

This is the error:

System.Data.InvalidConstraintException: ForeignKeyConstraint Jobs requires the child key values (9fc9f54f-ce07-433a-8459-66c776d9dc70) to exist in the parent table.
   at System.Data.ForeignKeyConstraint.CheckConstraint(DataRow childRow, DataRowAction action)
   at System.Data.DataTable.RaiseRowChanging(DataRowChangeEventArgs args, DataRow eRow, DataRowAction eAction, Boolean fireEvent)
   at System.Data.DataTable.SetNewRecordWorker(DataRow row, Int32 proposedRecord, DataRowAction action, Boolean isInMerge, Int32 position, Boolean fireEvent, Exception& deferredException)
   at System.Data.DataTable.InsertRow(DataRow row, Int32 proposedID, Int32 pos, Boolean fireEvent)
   at System.Data.DataRowCollection.Add(DataRow row)
   at frmMain2.FEPCGFBHHGPBNEPHLKBLOEGIKJPLMEPIKCHH(Server& , JobClass )

Regards
Erik

Henrik
Support
ErikC
2010-06-23T07:46:15Z
Support wrote:

Is it possible that you have cloned from another server or deleted a Job will a Task is running or similar?

donno anymore...

Regards
Erik
Scroll to Top