Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

vbaranov
2008-06-06T22:15:35Z
This code works for me:

Client c = new Client();
c.LogToFile = false;
Connection conn = new Connection();
conn.Address = "SERVER";
conn.UserName = "admin";
conn.PassWord = "";
conn.Port = 16444;
conn.ConnectionType = Connection.ConnectionT.Remote;

s = c.Connect(conn, true);

//while (!s.Connected)
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(4000);

JobClass j = s.Jobs.Get("fc205639-ed67-4aee-9a29-2defe3e2231b");

s.Jobs.Run(j);

while (j.Stats.Status.ToString() != "Running")
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(10);

while(j.Stats.Status.ToString() == "Running")
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(100);
c.Disconnect(s);
Support
2008-06-06T23:24:01Z
The sleep should not be needed in the latest version (4.9.3). Please confirm this.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
chindall
2013-01-07T17:01:20Z
Originally Posted by: Support 

No, not yet. Please add that as a feature request.

Has this been added yet? This is a 4 year old post so I am hoping there is a way to report trigger time. I am reviewing my programming and the documentation and would like a little push in the right direction.
Support
2013-01-07T17:03:51Z
What exactly do you mean added? You do not need a sleep in latest version.

Originally Posted by: chindall 

Has this been added yet? This is a 4 year old post so I am hoping there is a way to report trigger time. I am reviewing my programming and the documentation and would like a little push in the right direction.

Henrik
Support
chindall
2013-01-07T17:29:22Z

My apologies. The request was based off the following user's request. It is the exact same request that I have.

"The new version seems to have done the trick.

One other question - I want to get a report of every job I have scheduled and the times that I have those jobs scheduled. Is there an easy way to get this information from the API in a "readable" format?

I have seen by looking at the Triggers array and then at the TTime object within the trigger, I get a list of the time triggers that are set, but there are a ton of fields in there and what I'm really just looking for is something that says:

Every 4 hrs from 12:00am to 11:59:59pm

Or something to that effect.

Thanks."

Support
2013-01-07T21:39:24Z
Currently no easy way (readable format). This is something we aim to add in the future.

My apologies. The request was based off the following user's request. It is the exact same request that I have.

"The new version seems to have done the trick.

One other question - I want to get a report of every job I have scheduled and the times that I have those jobs scheduled. Is there an easy way to get this information from the API in a "readable" format?

I have seen by looking at the Triggers array and then at the TTime object within the trigger, I get a list of the time triggers that are set, but there are a ton of fields in there and what I'm really just looking for is something that says:

Every 4 hrs from 12:00am to 11:59:59pm

Or something to that effect.

Thanks."

Henrik
Support
Scroll to Top