Crystal Report Task and Web Macro credential failure for 9.6.5 - VisualCron - Forum

Community forum

DuraTechDev
2021-03-29T14:11:14Z
image.png

Event viewer reports the failure; however, the parameter is correct and running GetParameters pulls in the same parameter. The task is working properly.

In addition Web Macro is reporting Credential issues as well:
image.png

Other web macros were having the same issue. I'm not entirely sure where the credential is being triggered in those macros that it could be causing the issue.
DuraTechDev
2021-03-29T14:34:19Z
Update for WebMacro:
Under the proxy settings, Proxy type was set to No proxy; however, the use credentials box was checked. I changed the No proxy to anything else, unchecked the Use credentials, and changed proxy settings back to No proxy. It appears that removed the credential error for the web macro.
DuraTechDev
2021-03-29T18:40:45Z
Update for WebMacro:
Another discovery. All of the variable substitutions were wiped out from the macro. Anywhere we injected a variable was replaced with the original text instead of the variable substitution string (i.e. {JOB(Active|Variable|SubmissionCheck)}).
Support
2021-03-30T08:10:56Z
Originally Posted by: DuraTechDev 

image.png

Event viewer reports the failure; however, the parameter is correct and running GetParameters pulls in the same parameter. The task is working properly.

In addition Web Macro is reporting Credential issues as well:
image.png

Other web macros were having the same issue. I'm not entirely sure where the credential is being triggered in those macros that it could be causing the issue.



From the log it looks like no proper Credential is being used as it is just logging @ in the log file.

Is the web macro working as expected now?
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
DuraTechDev
2021-03-30T14:55:42Z
Hello Henrik, Yes. The web macro is working now without issue. I needed to update the variables and everything is good. The crystal report issue still persists. I'm not sure where it is trying to do the impersonation.
Support
2021-03-31T16:40:02Z
Originally Posted by: DuraTechDev 

Hello Henrik, Yes. The web macro is working now without issue. I needed to update the variables and everything is good. The crystal report issue still persists. I'm not sure where it is trying to do the impersonation.



In one of these locations: https://www.screencast.com/t/yoeuxIUNdBPP 
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
DuraTechDev
2021-03-31T20:05:28Z
Looking at the crystal issue some more. I've been watching the log file and I saw this as it is processing records:
image.png
It looks like the credentials are not matching between runs.

Also, not sure if this is related, but something seems to be consuming a fair amount of memory:
image.png

About 20 minutes later, approaching 4 gb of memory:
image.png
Support
2021-04-06T12:06:18Z
Originally Posted by: DuraTechDev 

Looking at the crystal issue some more. I've been watching the log file and I saw this as it is processing records:
image.png
It looks like the credentials are not matching between runs.

Also, not sure if this is related, but something seems to be consuming a fair amount of memory:
image.png

About 20 minutes later, approaching 4 gb of memory:
image.png



Handling this via email for now
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top