9.4.5 breaks web macro URLs - VisualCron - Forum

Community forum

Cylosoft
2020-11-27T16:06:15Z
So web macros when recording the URL doesn't work if I used variables. Like dates that get turned into strings. So I record them with regular text URLs and then change them to variables later. Works great. Until 9.4.5.

9.4.5 somehow got the original URLs I made when recording. So on each job when I look at the URL steps it's like I never changed URL. Even though I had and previous versions used them.

Then I tried to change the URL and there is no edit action.

I rolled back to 9.4.0 and the world is right again.
Users browsing this topic
Scroll to Top