In Visualcron, I setup an smtp connection to send an email from a task. The smtp server is gmail, so I setup the smtp server as smtp.gmail.com and I tried both port 465 with SSL and TLS port 587. The exact same configuration works perfectly from Microsoft Outlook. In Visualcron, I get an exit code of 77777 on the task and error code 73730 (connection timeout) on sending the email. On that same PC where I am trying this, I can telnet into port 587 on smtp.gmail.com without it being blocked, and have adjusted the timeout setting on the email connection in Visualcron to 2 minutes and it still doesn't work.
Edited by moderator
| Reason: Not specified