We are experiencing a strange problem where Visualcron errors when we start typing in the Jobs Filter or Tasks Filter (above the main list of groups and jobs that appears when you start the app). However, it only happens if we disconnect from our current Remote Desktop Session and then come back in and try to filter. Our Visualcron instance is running on a Dedicated server at a datacenter, so we are always RDPing in.
This is how we get the error:
1. Start an RDP session and connect to our server running VisualCron
2. Launch Visualcron
3. Try and filter -- it works as expected
4. End the RDP session without logging out (click the close button on RDP)
6. Click in either the Job or task filter box and type any character
7. A message box appears that says "The application will be terminated" and provides an OK box
8. If you click OK, the message box disappears but the program isn't terminated. We can still edit jobs, etc. but every time we try to filter we get that same "application will be terminated" message
We are using Visualcron 7.1.4 Build 41829 on a Windows 2012 64 Bit Server with 8GB Ram.
Thanks for the help.
Edited by moderator
| Reason: Not specified