I agree that a voting system would be nice and that may be something for the future. Right now we are doing a mix of listening to end users and put some new, strategic features.
When we develop new features based on user requests we evaluate the following:
1. how many existing users would be interested in this?
2. how many new users would be interested in this?
3. how much time does the feature take to develop?
4. are we able to keep backward compatibility?
5. how will it affect the user interface, will it make it easier to configure things or complicate things more?
Right now we have evaluated this as:
3. unsure, but it is affecting core functionality so there is a risk changing stuff here
4. new client is needed, new server is needed
This results in nice to have feature but with currently low priority compared to other things like:
1. task logging
2. task looping
3. wcf execution
When we have done the features that we found most important we will go through all requests here and evaluate them again.
I hope this answer give you some insight of the situation and we are sorry for the previous "no reply".