I am going to cross-post this as these 2 issues are intertwined.
I don't know what is going on, but originally I had this issue:
8.5.1 sftp error on Auto adjusthttps://www.visualcron.c....aspx?g=posts&t=9521
So I updated to the 8.5.2 Betahttps://www.visualcron.c...ts&m=36719#post36719
Because of the unable to capture mysql.exe out issue in 8.5.2, I downgraded back to 8.5.1, which meant I had to do the workaround of turning off the Auto Adjust and enter the encryption values manually. That worked, but then because we are debugging 8.5.2, I installed the newer betas of that version. The SFTP task continued to work until the beta published 2 days ago. Now, my SFTP task is failing:
Connection lost due to error 0
The Auto Adjust is still disabled. So in the current version of 8.5.2, the SFTP settings are failing, and not sure about the mysql output issue (takes a few days to know for sure).