Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

2019-07-30T16:07:52Z
I have a scheduled task in windows, executed by the domain administrator user, which copies files from one server to another. I created the same job in VisualCron with the same user (domain administrator) but I see error 77777. So I tried to access the job and start a test and it seems that it can't read the files in the path and displays this error "The user name or password is incorrect". I don't understand where I'm wrong
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-08-01T07:48:30Z
Originally Posted by: Trussardi 

I have a scheduled task in windows, executed by the domain administrator user, which copies files from one server to another. I created the same job in VisualCron with the same user (domain administrator) but I see error 77777. So I tried to access the job and start a test and it seems that it can't read the files in the path and displays this error "The user name or password is incorrect". I don't understand where I'm wrong

Make sure the "Load profile" and "local login" is unchecked in the credential settings.
Also make sure the UNC path is correct in task setting, "\\serverpath\" and not using "C:\" path for example.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top