Community forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ThSpeck  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 12:37:48 PM(UTC)
ThSpeck

Hiho
Running several instances of VisualCron on a wide variety of hosts, we have a problem with removing user accounts after they leave the company. At first I thaught it might be possible to analyse the backups from each host for that, but since the user information is completely encrypted, that was no solution.

I s there a way to export all usernames or something like that from each installation?
Offline Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:12:57 PM(UTC)
Support

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ThSpeck Go to Quoted Post
Hiho
Running several instances of VisualCron on a wide variety of hosts, we have a problem with removing user accounts after they leave the company. At first I thaught it might be possible to analyse the backups from each host for that, but since the user information is completely encrypted, that was no solution.

I s there a way to export all usernames or something like that from each installation?

For this you could use the VisualCron API, if you create a code for that specific function. In the installation folder of VisualCron there's a folder called API-->Samples where you can see samples related to VC API
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com

Please like VisualCron on facebook!