error message by setting proxy on VisualCron 9.0.0 and 9.1.0 - VisualCron - Forum

Community forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ICTZug  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:26:30 AM(UTC)
ICTZug

Switzerland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
VisualCron shows a error message by Server settings -> proxy -> test
Quote:
Proxy is not available.
Message:SecureBlackbox license key is not set. Please pass production or evaluation license key to SBUtils.Unit.SetLicenseKey() function in initialization section of your application.
If this message appears in design-time, place EISBLicenseManager component on the form and put the key to LicenseKey property. Evaluation license key can be found in <SecureBlackbox folder>\LicenseKey.txt

I've a new VisualCron 9.0.0 installation, I've done the upgrade to 9.1.0, but it's still the same. VisualCron is not able to check for Upgrades or License because of missing Internet Connection. I didn't found a solution in the forum. Is this problem maybe known?

thank you

Edited by moderator Thursday, January 30, 2020 9:56:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Support  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:09:21 AM(UTC)
Support

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ICTZug Go to Quoted Post
VisualCron shows a error message by Server settings -> proxy -> test
Quote:
Proxy is not available.
Message:SecureBlackbox license key is not set. Please pass production or evaluation license key to SBUtils.Unit.SetLicenseKey() function in initialization section of your application.
If this message appears in design-time, place EISBLicenseManager component on the form and put the key to LicenseKey property. Evaluation license key can be found in <SecureBlackbox folder>\LicenseKey.txt

I've a new VisualCron 9.0.0 installation, I've done the upgrade to 9.1.0, but it's still the same. VisualCron is not able to check for Upgrades or License because of missing Internet Connection. I didn't found a solution in the forum. Is this problem maybe known?

thank you

Thanks for reporting this. This should be fixed in our latest beta build of the next version, which you can find here: https://www.visualcron.c....aspx?g=posts&t=9855
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com

Please like VisualCron on facebook!
Offline ICTZug  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:40:40 PM(UTC)
ICTZug

Switzerland

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Michael
Thank for your response, it works, VisualCron is now able to use the proxy.
Have a good day Reto
thanks 1 user thanked ICTZug for this useful post.
Support on 1/30/2020(UTC)