Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

kparker
2014-07-09T12:39:17Z
Good Morning,

Thought I might add one problem that seems to have arisen recently. I upgraded from a VC version that was a couple versions behind the most recent. I think it was from last October. I imported my old notifications when I switched from server 2008 to server 2012, everything seemed fine. However it appears that on a server restart, the imported notifications vanish and must be re-imported. The remedy of re-importing is easy enough, but forgetting leads to not being notified of errors, which is how I originally discovered the notifications had vanished.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2014-07-09T13:27:29Z
I am quite sure this issue has been solved in 7.1.9. Is it possible to roll back and then upgrade with 7.1.9?
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
kparker
2014-07-09T13:31:54Z
You might be correct, I didn't get the usual notification for a new version that I usually get. I will install and respond with the outcome. Thanks for the prompt response.
kparker
2014-07-09T14:43:08Z
Seems to have worked, installed and restarted to test. Hopefully it sticks and was not some hard to find intermittent issue.

Thanks again.
Scroll to Top