Automation is a word often synonymous to high efficiency and productivity. For a Business to run successfully it is imperative for it to remain up to date with the current Tech Revolution. New Tax(es) being rolled out and the use of computers for everything, from Inventorying goods to filing Tax returns, make automation a necessity rather than an option. Business Automation means greater productivity, easier work and higher efficiency. Many businesses now are highly automated, and we give you 7 reasons for you to do the same!
1. Centric Relay of Information- Suppose you maintain your customer records on paper along with your employees, one day a call comes from your customer asking where his orders are. Now imagine having to look into that plethora of books of each of your employees and finally coming up with the answer! You probably understood that it is time consuming. Now imagine having all information on the computer and all you need to do is ask the customer’s name and behold, the entire customer history is before you!
2. Knowledge of all departments at once- From the inventory to the billing to the tax to the creative wing, imagine all that information being in front of you and you can look into their work anytime, anywhere. This ensures total control over how your office works and increases productivity considerably.
3. Greater accuracy in every work- In any case, some sort of Human error is bound to occur, now imagine the computer being there for help! It will prompt any numerical, grammatical or even sentence errors. These days softwares can do much more than just that. You will be sure of your accuracy once automated.
4. Giving a break from cumbersome jobs- Imagine making a bill. Everything from the TIN to the company name remains the same, just the commodity, price and customer name changes. Doing this again and again is monotonous, so why not have a programmable template for it? Just fill in the commodity name, customer name and you are good to go!
5. Make teams online- Without having to meet and discuss things many times face to face, making an online team is a faster and much better option. Discuss everything like you would and act upon that online!
6. Faster Customer Service- Imagine a customer wishing to return a product, he/she will have to call you on your phone many a times before you get the topic redressed, now imagine he being able to chat with you online and asking for a replacement. You can get the entire process relayed over to your courier service and you are set.
7. Reaching more prospective customers- When made automated, you can get social media plugins to do most of the advertisement work for you! At the click of a button, your company will be among the giants on that Facebook page! Imagine what it can do to your business!
So what are you waiting for? Get Automated today!