Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

I ran into an issue today where I had to produce a list of jobs (currently we have about 200) that were using a credential that i had set up. So lets say Joe@domain was the credential. We were being audited and I needed to tell our security folks how many jobs were using that ID. I could not do this quickly so I manually went through each job to see which credential they were set up to use when executing.

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea? I could always program something using the API, but I thought i'd see if anyone else thought this sort of feature, possibly on the Manage Credentials page, would be helpful. Ideally, I would be able to go to the list of credentials, click a button to report which jobs are using it, and get a display back with job names. That, or possibly expanding the filter options to include Credentials.


Brian / ChevyNovaLN
Forum information
This is indeed nice. An addition to this could be a bulk replace method, so you don't have to change the credentials one by one.
Uses Visualcron since 2006.
It would be nice, with most, if not all, of the global settings, to be able to easily view what jobs they have been associated with; and to be able to make bulk changes to them. The question about credentials, in particular, sounds like something that could come up sooner or later for a lot of people.

One proposal that I have seen in the past here is to use variables to create reports, but it sounds like in a situation such as this - a large number of existing jobs, and an unanticipated question that requires a prompt response - it might be a little time-intensive, assuming that that would be applicable for the case at hand.
Scroll to Top