Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Rob Cox
We have a custom command line application that gets called by Visual Cron. We have a few servers setup running Server 2012 and 2012R2 that are working just fine with VC 7.1.6. We have a new server running Server 2016 and the command line app gets a failure when connecting to a database server. The job is running with good credentials. If I open a command prompt with the credentials that I used in VC, the app works normally. If I setup a Windows scheduled task using the credentials from VC, the task works normally. Is there any compatibility issues with Server 2016 and VC 7.1.6. We are stuck with this particular version of VC due to breaking changes in the API which we use extensively.
Forum information
It is hard to say but in order to investigate more you need an active Maintenance of the license.
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top