Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

hopperdavis
2014-10-14T02:28:11Z
Hi,

You have the ability to create snapshots....I love it. I had written my own program, not I can move it to visualcron, its a much better interface.

Do you have plans to add in the ability to be able to Create and Delete AMI's? I am currently using a service to do this...It's not too costly, but it would be great to keep it all in the same tool.

Also, do you have any documentation on the new Amazon tasks. I would like to script some EC2 Snapshot cleanup and if available AMI cleanup. I am currently using the outside service mentioned above for this ability. I think I can list the current snapshots, but how would I filter the list to get the ones that were older than 2 weeks for example?

Thanks.

Kevin.
Sponsor
Forum information
mwoffenden
2018-04-27T23:44:57Z
Does this feature (Create and Delete AMI's?) exist in the latest version of VisualCron? I need it -- and have not seen it in my current version which is 8.2.1.
Michael Woffenden
Founder and President
Information Results Corporation 
Support
2018-05-01T08:43:53Z
Originally Posted by: hopperdavis 

Hi,

You have the ability to create snapshots....I love it. I had written my own program, not I can move it to visualcron, its a much better interface.

Do you have plans to add in the ability to be able to Create and Delete AMI's? I am currently using a service to do this...It's not too costly, but it would be great to keep it all in the same tool.

Also, do you have any documentation on the new Amazon tasks. I would like to script some EC2 Snapshot cleanup and if available AMI cleanup. I am currently using the outside service mentioned above for this ability. I think I can list the current snapshots, but how would I filter the list to get the ones that were older than 2 weeks for example?

Thanks.

Kevin.

You cannot create AMI at the moment.

Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
mwoffenden
2018-08-30T12:47:32Z
Has AMI creation been implemented yet? Could really use this!
Michael Woffenden
Founder and President
Information Results Corporation 
Michael Fjellström
2022-04-11T11:44:52Z
This has now been implemented in our 9.9.7 beta build, which will be released this week.
Scroll to Top