Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

RaphiW
2018-09-24T07:17:41Z
Hello guys,

we have just created several jobs where files are being uploaded to an ftp-server.

So far they are working most of the time just fine.

I configured notifications on error for all the jobs, so our managers and we (the IT) get informed when the jobs are running into errors.

But for now we had some jobs which failed in one run and in the next interval they were successful again. (Intervals are 3 hours for every job) Exit code 77777 and with error output: Exception in Task: Error uploading file(s), err: Control channel transfer error 114690

So I want to configure an flow which is retrying for 3 times and after those 3 times I want to send a notification for success or failing. So far i haven´t figured how I can get this working. Can I set a priority which flows will be run first or can I configure that after the 3 times there should be send a mail to several people.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks for your answers.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2018-09-25T09:32:28Z
Try to uncheck, in the Connection, "Automatically adjust passive mode address for NAT'ed servers".
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top