Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

lal
  •  lal
  • No customer Topic Starter
2008-05-16T17:41:55Z
I have a number of jobs that do an FTP download from an external client site. I am having an issue where the download fails due to an incorrect path. When I look at the output, the destination path shows a part of the source path has been appended to it - since such a path does not exist, the job fails.

We recently upgraded from 4.8.3 to 4.9.2. I saw the first instance prior to the upgrade, with a job that had just been set up and had never worked before - I thought it was a problem specific to that job. Now, there are jobs failing that have worked successfully in the past, due to this issue.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2008-05-16T20:52:39Z
Are you sure you are using 4.9.2. and not 4.9.1? We noticed a problem in 4.9.1. but fixed it in 4.9.2. If you have problems with 4.9.2. then please export your settings and send to support@visualcron.com
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
lal
  •  lal
  • No customer Topic Starter
2008-05-17T03:50:35Z
You are correct - we just upgraded to 4.9.2 today to correct the issue - thanks for your help.
Scroll to Top