Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

confundido
2019-08-13T15:58:49Z
Couldn't find any relevant postings about S3. I've tried Cloud Transfer and also SFTP. Tools --> Connection Explorer lets me see the files just fine but when I set up the task with the same S3 connection info I get:

Exception in Task: Object does not exist

Any tricks to moving files from S3?

Thanks,

confundido
Sponsor
Forum information
confundido
2019-08-13T16:06:01Z
Btw, List Item(s) works just fine.
confundido
2019-08-13T17:54:47Z
Decided to try Copy/Move items. As soon as I select that task type I get an Visual Cron exception (jumps for Error Handler dialog) and it asks me if I want to restart.

Version: 8.5.4
Build: 22551
Build date: 2019-07-31 3:31:47
Protocol: 8.3.1
License: Activated

Support
2019-08-14T07:53:11Z
Originally Posted by: confundido 

Decided to try Copy/Move items. As soon as I select that task type I get an Visual Cron exception (jumps for Error Handler dialog) and it asks me if I want to restart.

Version: 8.5.4
Build: 22551
Build date: 2019-07-31 3:31:47
Protocol: 8.3.1
License: Activated

Hi,

Could you look in your Log folder (right-click tray icon, then Server->Open log folder) for any .dmp files and either upload it to a dropbox or email us at support@visualcron.com and we'll give you access to an FTP you can upload it to.

Also, would it be possible for you to download the 8.5.5 beta and see if you experience the same issue(s) there?

You can find the download link here: https://www.visualcron.c....aspx?g=posts&t=9617 

Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
confundido
2019-08-14T20:45:30Z
Huh. Trying again, previous attempt to post here didn't work.

1st off I can download today. They opened up my IAM perms and that was all that was needed apparently.

2nd no logs but here's the stack trace from the error dialog:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UCTaskCloudCopyMoveItems.DisplayTask() in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\Cloud\UCTaskCloudCopyMoveItems.vb:line 157
at UCTaskCloudCopyMoveItems.PreLoad() in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\Cloud\UCTaskCloudCopyMoveItems.vb:line 200
at ODNKNCFDHHPJPCMOFFIIHIOEPAPDAKPENFKF.LADALDFPFLGCECIEIGFGOAAGDBJAEJBJHCJK.PreLoad() in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\frmTaskGeneric.vb:line 866
at ODNKNCFDHHPJPCMOFFIIHIOEPAPDAKPENFKF.LADALDFPFLGCECIEIGFGOAAGDBJAEJBJHCJK.JEFGKHEOGOGGJBDEOCDFMOKIAKHNDEHPEPDM() in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\frmTaskGeneric.vb:line 669
at ODNKNCFDHHPJPCMOFFIIHIOEPAPDAKPENFKF.LADALDFPFLGCECIEIGFGOAAGDBJAEJBJHCJK.JEFGKHEOGOGGJBDEOCDFMOKIAKHNDEHPEPDM(TaskT ) in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\frmTaskGeneric.vb:line 655
at ODNKNCFDHHPJPCMOFFIIHIOEPAPDAKPENFKF.LADALDFPFLGCECIEIGFGOAAGDBJAEJBJHCJK.GIMBFGLGDJACEJCHJINBMJCJCJMDHACLGGCN(UltraTreeNode ) in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\frmTaskGeneric.vb:line 579
at ODNKNCFDHHPJPCMOFFIIHIOEPAPDAKPENFKF.LADALDFPFLGCECIEIGFGOAAGDBJAEJBJHCJK.KANLKABBHNKLPJGNJGOKDFFGPJLCBLEFOKHK(Object , SelectEventArgs ) in C:\git\code\VisualCron\Tasks\frmTaskGeneric.vb:line 490
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.OnAfterSelect(SelectEventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.FireEvent(TreeEventIds id, EventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.SelectNewSelection(SelectedNodesCollection selected, Boolean isRangeSelect, Boolean invalidate)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.Infragistics.Win.ISelectionManager.SelectItem(ISelectableItem item, Boolean clearExistingSelection)
at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategySingle.OnMouseDown(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo, Boolean forceDrag)
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseDownHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
confundido
2019-08-14T20:47:48Z
Note: the above stack trace still repros even with corrected IAM perms when I try to select Copy/move item(s)
Support
2019-08-15T09:42:10Z
Originally Posted by: confundido 

Note: the above stack trace still repros even with corrected IAM perms when I try to select Copy/move item(s)

We have a new 8.5.5 beta build up that I'd like you to try. If you could do that and post the result here afterward would be great. Thanks.
Post the same error log as you posted last time after trying it, please.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top