Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

hackettjo
2019-12-19T16:40:13Z
I have job that has 11 tasks that runs parallely(Unchecked Run tasks in order). If an error occurs on one of the task, I dont have an option to restart just that task and i'm forced to restart the entire job. Is there a way to start just that task?
Note: On the task flow, on error is set to retry every 5 seconds for 999 times.. but i don't see any retries in the task log.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-12-20T12:32:03Z
Originally Posted by: hackettjo 

I have job that has 11 tasks that runs parallely(Unchecked Run tasks in order). If an error occurs on one of the task, I dont have an option to restart just that task and i'm forced to restart the entire job. Is there a way to start just that task?
Note: On the task flow, on error is set to retry every 5 seconds for 999 times.. but i don't see any retries in the task log.

Hi, before I can help you I need your company email/company name that is registered with us that is using VisualCron, so I can place you in the correct company portal
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
hackettjo
2019-12-20T20:23:34Z
Originally Posted by: Support 

Originally Posted by: hackettjo 

Hi, before I can help you I need your company email/company name that is registered with us that is using VisualCron, so I can place you in the correct company portal

njoshi@solutran.com/Solutran
hackettjo
2019-12-24T18:50:04Z
Are there any suggestions? Please let us know ASAP. Thanks.
Scroll to Top