Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

FM_Cron
2019-12-24T15:47:11Z
I am getting the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'VisualCronAPI, Version=8.3.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=55f7b52402de1c04' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at at3IWcAOL3nrRNeGg9.PhpUwNE4pyGbp7yZqJ.ArbtPLWw3(String[] )
Exception in Task:
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'VisualCronAPI, Version=8.3.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=55f7b52402de1c04' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at at3IWcAOL3nrRNeGg9.PhpUwNE4pyGbp7yZqJ.ArbtPLWw3(String[] )

I have seen where people say to change the framework to .Net 4.8 but that is not how SSIS packages work except in the script tasks which don't exist in my packages. I have hundreds of jobs that are failing and would roll back to 8.5.5 but there doesn't seem to be a place to download it from....
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-12-29T11:06:04Z
The problem is a missing file. Please copy VisualCron.dll and VisualCronAPI.dll to the corresponding MSSQLyear folder in VisualCron folder (from the base installation folder). We have fixed this for the next build.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top