Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Steve Fisher
2009-01-02T23:28:14Z
Example: I run a job with 6 tasks, with 1st task marked inactive. The 2009-01-02 Job Log.txt file shows:
2009-01-02 16:40:48 Job: "LW CIT Weekly" starts
2009-01-02 16:40:48 Job: "LW CIT Weekly" ends. Total Elapsed time was 0.00 minutes.
The VC log shows 1) Job started, 2) VisualCron Default Admin ran job, 3) Task was skipped, and 4) Job Completed
I'm connected as admin@local host:IPC. This occurs both clicking on run job and when using a trigger. It happens when I'm remoted into the server and it also happens if I run VC from my desktop. I believe my credentials are okay.

Before Christmas, I upgraded to VC 4.9.40 and observed that some automatically scheduled backup jobs were running, and they still are. I'm back today for the first time and I expected to be able to run a number of jobs over the weekend. But this job, and our other jobs which have been running successfuly before the upgrade, all say success immediately and nothing happens.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2009-01-02T23:50:53Z
Can you export your Job LW CIT Weekly and send to support@visualcron.com and we can look at the settings.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top