Download the latest revision of VisualCron to your desktop. I do not have VisualCron installed
1. Double-click on the install icon.
2. Click on Next
3. Accept agreement
4. Choose wether you want to install the Client only or the Sever (you need the Server on the machine you want to run Tasks on)
5. Click Next until the install finishes I already have VisualCron installed
1. Stop the Server by clicking on Stop in the main window.
2. Make sure that no Jobs are currently running.
3. As a precaution you can backup your Jobs before upgrading. Choose Export in main menu and store backup in a safe place.
4. Close the Client.
5. Uninstall the current version by choosing Uninstall from Start menu->VisualCron or from Control panel->Add/Remove programs
6. Double-click on the install icon on the downloaded setup
7. Click on Next
8. Accept agreement
9. Choose wether you want to install the Client only or the Sever (you need the Server on the machine you want to run Tasks on)
10. Click Next until the install finishes
VisualCron is now installed and you can start it by clicking on the desktop icon or from the folder VisualCron in the Windows start menu. NOTE: If any upgrade procedure fails with an error then please examine this FAQ
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified