Community forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ecao  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:00:30 AM(UTC)
ecao

United States

Hi,

I am trying to validate our production environment's VisualCron7.1.6 configuration by .NET API (C#). I need to validate username, Load Profile and Local setting in the defined Credential. From Help deocument, I only found that Credentials.GetUsername to get user name, how can I get the credential's Load Profile and Local value?

Thanks very much!
Online Support  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 1:40:02 PM(UTC)
Support

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 424 post(s)
These options are part of "ImpersonationOptions" property of the Credential. It might be, that in very old version like yours - those properties are on the Execute Task instead of in the Credential.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com
Please like VisualCron on facebook!
thanks 1 user thanked Support for this useful post.
ecao on 10/25/2017(UTC)
Offline ecao  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:58:13 AM(UTC)
ecao

United States

Originally Posted by: Support Go to Quoted Post
These options are part of "ImpersonationOptions" property of the Credential. It might be, that in very old version like yours - those properties are on the Execute Task instead of in the Credential.

Thanks, it works.

Another question is, I want to get the Credential's Domain info, but Domain property value of NetworkCredentialClass is encrypted. In VisualCron API document of this property Remarks, it says "Needs to be encrypted/decrypted".
How can I make it decrypted or how to get the decrypted credential domain info directly?
I noticed that there's a class named NetworkCredentialDecryptedClass, but I don't know how to get a list of the current existing credential as this type.

Thanks!
Online Support  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:14:22 PM(UTC)
Support

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 424 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ecao Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Support Go to Quoted Post

Thanks, it works.

Another question is, I want to get the Credential's Domain info, but Domain property value of NetworkCredentialClass is encrypted. In VisualCron API document of this property Remarks, it says "Needs to be encrypted/decrypted".
How can I make it decrypted or how to get the decrypted credential domain info directly?
I noticed that there's a class named NetworkCredentialDecryptedClass, but I don't know how to get a list of the current existing credential as this type.

Thanks!

You need to user a newer version which has server.Decrypt( method.
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com
Please like VisualCron on facebook!